Good afternoon everyone and thank you for playing the Autumn at Allaire event to be held this Sat. 11/2. Central Jersey Disc Golf has been working hard to prep the course for what we hope will be a fun and enjoyable event for all. The following are some day-of-event procedures we wish to share with all players:
1. As parking is limited, we will be sticking to a strict, 72 player limit for the event. Please respect this. If you wish to play, Pre-Register!!
2. Please do not arrive before 7:30 a.m.- we will be setting up the event and lot to maximize your playing experience. if you are early, check out the Allenwood General Store 2 miles east of the course at the intersection in Allenwood- they make GREAT breakfast sandwiches!!
3. Club members we be on-site to help you with parking. When the main lost gets filled, we do have access to an overflow lot diagonally across the street. Carpooling is always recommended and appreciated when possible.
4. We will have someone at registration taking lunch orders from Bruno's- a Pizza Place in Farmingdale which is one of our sponsors. Otherwise, we encourage all to pack a lunch. leaving between rounds is discouraged.
5. We are working to obtain a Porta Potty for the event, but the company that we used last year is under new management and increased their price by nearly $100. Take care of bathroom needs before arrival and understand if we can't rectify this, you may have to utilize the clean, public restrooms down the street at the Allaire Visitors' Center.
Please contact Lou Garcia via email or text if you have any specific questions or needs. We hope to have a wonderful event for you and as always, we appreciate your patronage!
Discussion area for tournaments coming up, or tournaments that have happened!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests