Thank you for your registration to The Carl Cubbedge Classic this Saturday, April 13th. This tournament means a lot to all of us, given the influence "Cubby" had on many of our lives. Please make note of the following important items as we get close to the weekend:
1) The event is sold out at 72 players and WE CANNOT HONOR walk-up registrations. This is due to our continued shortage of parking- a situation we are trying hard to rectify. If you are waitlisted, Lou will contact you the night before the event if anyone drops out. Otherwise only those with a paid confirmation should arrive at the course Saturday. We are standing firm with this rule- please respect our situation and know it is not personal!
2) Upon arrival, a club member(s) will guide you when parking. Carpooling IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. Registration will begin at 7:30 and end at 8:30 sharp. Please do not arrive before 7:30 so we may put people in place to best serve our players. AMs will receive their player pack and all players will receive caddy guides. CJDG Tags will be collected from players who currently hold one, and both tags and discs will be available for purchase.
3) We will be taking lunch orders from interested players during check-in. Bruno's Pizza, one of our sponsors, will drop the food off between rounds. Otherwise, we recommend you pack a lunch. Leaving the grounds between rounds is strongly discouraged to avoid a chaotic parking situation.
4) We plan to have a porta-pottie on site for our players' convenience.
5) We will have a between-rounds CTP for some nice prizes, including some things from Cubby's personal collection.
Please contact Lou Garcia or Frank Gualtieri with questions/concerns. We hope to have an awesome day!
Central Jersey Disc Golf
Discussion area for tournaments coming up, or tournaments that have happened!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest