New Jersey Disc Golf Hall of Fame

Latest news and updates as well as things that may be in the works.
Ramsfan1

New Jersey Disc Golf Hall of Fame

Postby Ramsfan1 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:27 pm

Hi everyone- If you recall, I along with Adam Harris and Jeff Mahler established the New Jersey Disc Golf Hall of Fame in 2016, inducting our first honorees in May of that year. I am pleased to announce that the 2nd annual induction ceremony for the HOF will be held Sat. evening, May 11th, coinciding with that weekend's NJ Championships at Camp Tecumseh. This year, Alicia Relano of Skylands and Barry Noakes will be our inductees. Alicia is one of the early outstanding female players from NJ and remains the only individual to win a World Championship from this state. And Barry is a 33 year veteran pro player who got his start on the Rutgers course before there were baskets! He has also been TD for more than 300 events.

We have already asked most of the in-state clubs for donations to off-set the cost of this evening. We must pay for food, plaques for the honorees and commemorative discs for attendees of the ceremony among other expenses. We respectfully extend this request to ALL our area players for an occasion that honors NEW JERSEY DISC GOLF! No amount is too small; contact Frank, Adam, Jeff or Matt LaCourte if you wish to make a contribution. You will be given a receipt and a mention in the event program which will be given out at the ceremony.

Your contribution would be greatly appreciated- On behalf of the hall of Fame Committee, I extend my sincere thanks!

Return to “Happenings”