Upcoming Tributes to Cubby

Latest news and updates as well as things that may be in the works.
Ramsfan1

Upcoming Tributes to Cubby

Postby Ramsfan1 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:36 pm

It is with great pleasure that I announce on behalf of CJDG that a memorial bench has been commissioned to commemorate our late friend Carl Cubbedge. This bench will be positioned near the hole 1 tee off area at Ocean County Park. I anticipate this could be in place sometime in October, and I will keep everyone appraised of its status. We thank Mr. Mike Magnum, Director of the Ocean County Park System for granting us approval for this memorial.

In addition, there will be a celebration of the life of Carl Cubbedge at the Jenkinson's Inlet Bar in Pt. Pleasant on Saturday, Sept. 29th from 4:00-8:00. Tickets for this event are $40, and proceeds will go to the St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, as per Cubby's wishes. The event will feature live entertainment, a food buffet, a super 50/50, gift auction and door prizes. Contact Cubby's daughter Jessica at 732-779-0174 or at Cubbedge.j@gmail.com for additional information.

guitarjock73

Re: Upcoming Tributes to Cubby

Postby guitarjock73 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:45 pm

Cubby Charity Discs are available at http://www.briadiscgolf.com and will be available at Turkey Day Dubs. All the profits of these discs will be donated to St Jude Children's Research Hospital in Cubby's name. We thank you for your support!!

Return to “Happenings”