Thompson League Wrap-up

Official OCPDGC league information.
Ramsfan1

Thompson League Wrap-up

Postby Ramsfan1 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:25 pm

A very successful Thompson League season wrapped up this past weekend. CJDG thanks all of the players who supported the league and the club. We averaged 25-26 players each week over the ten week span- a credit to your dedication and to the growing popularity of our sport in the region!

All payouts have been calculated. We do not post money information on this or any other site, but a hard copy complete breakdown of the payout schedule will be given to all 26 qualifiers and any other league player who'd like one. We always want to be transparent in all we do.

We feel we have offered a very fair qualifying criteria, payout breakdown and player-friendly multiple-day tee off opportunity and hope everyone enjoyed the league. We will run a weekend Fall League at Allaire State Park starting the weekend of Oct. 13th- details to follow in the next couple of weeks on this site.

Please bring any questions, issues or concerns to Frank or Lou. We thank you all once again for participating in 2018 Thompson Summer League!

tomwdub

Re: Thompson League Wrap-up

Postby tomwdub » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:46 pm

Why was Glenn G and Tom Wolverton moved out of the Silver Division? Or am I reading things wrong?

Ramsfan1

Re: Thompson League Wrap-up

Postby Ramsfan1 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:56 pm

Your overall scoring average dictates in which division you appear. Your dropped score(s) lowered your average, which means you moved into the higher division. Same with Glenn- plus he shot a 62 in one round late in the season. I believe Silver Division is for players with scoring averages between 68.00 and 71.99.

Since we had 26 qualifiers and emphasize participation over raw averages, it won't make a tremendous difference in terms of payout- you'll see when I give you the breakdown!

Return to “League Play”