Lost Discs- Please read!!

Ramsfan1

Lost Discs- Please read!!

Postby Ramsfan1 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:53 pm

As our lost disc supply continues to grow, I felt it important to post a couple things related to lost discs:

1. If you find a lost disc, please either take it upon yourself to contact the owner and return it or place it in the lost disc box at the course where it was found. PLEASE DO NOT transport the disc to another course and drop it in THEIR lost disc box!! We do not need to collect more than we already have.

2. I do not wish to make a practice of mailing lost discs to people, as I was asked to do THREE separate times last week alone. I simply do not have the time after work to get to the post office. If there are extenuating circumstances, phone me, and I will attempt to work something out with you, but the onus is on the player to retrieve their disc!

3. I personally text anyone who has lost a disc provided I can read their contact info. Make sure your contact number is clearly written on the disc.

4. A reminder that lost discs are kept for 3 months, after which they will move to a bin of used discs that are up for sale.

I will continue to work with anyone who has lost a disc and can easily get to Allaire or OCP with advance notice!!

Ramsfan1

Re: Lost Discs- Please read!!

Postby Ramsfan1 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:06 am

Frank is at Allaire every Saturday until 11:00-11:30 if interested in retrieving a lost disc. He can also get there after 4:00 most evenings, or do the same at OCP. Contact him to retrieve a disc!

Return to “Lost & Found”